Jesus That's Loud
The woman down the street from me is being fucked loudly and at great length. At least she is having fun...
It's funny, hearing other couples have sex or, more specifically, hearing women enjoying sex with someone else, always gives me a vague feeling of jealousy. Am I feeling left out? Do I wish I had a screamer? Is it envy at the other man, or woman (or plastic vibrating thingie, I suppose) for his/her(its) ability?
Maybe I'm just all F'ed up.
I'm 29 years old. I don't own a house. I'm unmarried and have no children. I have debt. I have not traveled nearly as much as I would like. I don't know where my new job will take me. I don't know if I'll still be with my girlfriend next month, but I realized today: I am happy. It's been a little while (not too terribly long, but a little while) since I've felt good enough, long enough to say that with such confidence.
I am happy.
Good night.
2 Comments:
Did you ever think that maybe there are TWO women down there going at it? F'n homophobe.
7:53 PM, July 01, 2005
lets see some new postings, sucker.
6:47 PM, July 14, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home