Jesus, like I'm supposed to know?

Monday, September 12, 2005

Have Laptop. Will Blog

Greetings true believer.

So I may have mentioned that my friend lent me some comic books last week. Comics are silly, frivolous, adolescent and really not my bag. I stayed up late three nights in a row reading them.

My apartment is a mess of used furniture, donated by my sister who has gone off to grad school in Oregon. There's an upturned coffee table by the door, a kitchen table (with several chairs on top of it) blocking entrance to the kitchen, in which it does not fit, and (joy of joys) an actual bed in the bedroom. There is no boxspring yet, and one of the supporting slats under the mattress snapped while I was lying in it on Saturday, which was kind of scary, but it's nothing that a trip to the lumber yard and some circular saw action can't fix.

Speaking of home improvement and other mechanically included projects, I seem to have gotten the big idea that this coming weekend I will-- in addition to rearranging my apartment so the new stuff fits, and helping my friend move-- fix the fan in the bathroom of my friend's spare bedroom before my other friend moves in to live with her; start repairs on my sister's donated bicycle, fix the aforementioned bed and, possibly, chop up that kitchen table and reconfigure it into something that's a bit more manageable in my small place. Right. This from the guy who left his clothes in the washer on Saturday and hasn't been back to check on it since.

I do so enjoy my little projects though.


Oh yeah, and the NY/LA girl from back in March wrote me back this past week. Curiouser and curiouser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home