Jesus, like I'm supposed to know?

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Labor Free Weekend

Monday was a paragon of napping, though I did also manage to finally pick up my sister's stuff, that she has been kind enough to donate to me, out of storage. Her friends who were storing it were very nice and accommodating and, in addition to driving the stuff to my place in their truck, also fed me waffles. I have not, however, arranged said stuff in my apartment yet, so you have to jump over a few coffee tables to get to the door.

Lazy, lazy boy.

Friday I did manage to swim the cove. In fact, I went out the the 3rd buoy for the first time, about a mile. I encountered no sharks, or even rays or jellyfish for that matter, though there were thousands of tiny sparkling fish shimmering below me (anchovies?).

Saturday-- more swimming and a nap followed by too much drinking.

Sunday-- I wanted very badly to nap, but instead had breakfast with my AM companion and then went kayaking and beachgoing and lobster boiling.

Today I will, hopefully, get some furniture re-arranged, but first there will be biking and movies. Also, I passed smog today (97 out of 97 max allowed on HC emissions) so I can register my car. This is good.

...

As suggested by a fellow blogger, I'm posting some images of me. None of these really look like me now, except maybe the Halloween ones.

This is me f'ing around on the ramps that ARA built for me last winter during my temporary wheelchair situation.



And this is me and my hetero life partner (since moved to Brooklyn), at a Halloween costume party. [This one actually does look like me, except for the glasses and eye makeup...]


Multi-Colored Hair...



Moustache Competition Category Scores [1 - 10 scale. 10 highest]:
Length: 6
Thickness: 7
Sass: 8
Nasty: 5

I'm afraid the moustache wax didn't quite take.

1 Comments:

Blogger ann marie said...

I'd give that 'stache a 10 in the sass department.

11:22 AM, July 28, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home