September...
as we know, is the month of hopes and promises.
You can feel it in the air.
This month something will happen. Something will start. Old things will begin again. There may be trouble, there may be joy. There will be change.
This month, perhaps, I will fall in love
or find my dream job
or move to London
There will be epiphanies of some sort, no doubt.
...
It's labor day weekend, I'm out of the office in 5. I'm antsy. I'm itchy. I need to swim still, but I need to go and sit with a friend and have a glass of wine first.
Priorities, you know.
I'd like to tell you about big things, like new friends and old friends moved closer, and about small things, like the moment in the day, every day, when I reach in to my bag to make sure I have my ID badge for work and it is there everyday without fail, though I have no recollection of putting it there the day before, and about how that makes me feel, to start everyday with that little secret, but there's no time for all that.
I've got to go.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home