Jesus, like I'm supposed to know?

Monday, March 28, 2005

Snapshot

It's not that I can't sleep, but that I don't want it to be tomorrow.

Life isn't bad, in fact, it's pretty good right now. Considering how hard I work at it, however, it doesn't seem as good as it should be, which is exhausting. I need a 3 week break from life...

...or something.

That sounds pretty winy, but I think maybe you know what I mean. Do you know those times when you just feel like your holding too many things up at once? You can't seem to get ahead, no matter how hard you work. You're in a holding pattern with your life. Yeah, holding pattern... that sounds about right to me. I'm not in any trouble. I've got enough to live and be comfortable, but I just can't seem to get ahead, or catch a break.

I hate to admit this, but in the end, it's coming down to money. If I had it, I feel like I could buy my freedom. Yeah, I know. Freedom comes from within. We make our own choices. I know, I know. And I have decided to stay and to work, but I'm trying to buy something now with my stress and long days. I'm trying to buy equity in a certain amount of experience and marketability that will help me later...

I think sleep is fast overtaking me. The above looks nothing like I actually feel and says nothing that I actually want to express.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home