Cask
I've Just finished watching The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. It was good. I've been drinking Amntillado Sherry. I've never ad it before, so I'm not sure if it's good or not. I suspect not.*
Here's what's been going on, in no particular order (except that which it pops into my head-- whatever that means):
It's late and I have to work tomorrow.
I've realized that I need to break up with my girlfriend because I like her, but that's all, and it won't ever be anything more. This doesn't make me feel very good about myself.
First days of work are always disappointing.
Second days are rarely much better.
Tomorrow I'll workout again. Honest.
I'm reading Hume. It puts me to sleep.
The important thing is not the job, but what I do with the moments in between.
I cooked for a week's breakfast and, at least, three days of lunches and dinner this evening. I also started marinating some fish for tomorrow. I love cooking. It makes me feel self-sufficient. Am I?
*I found it at Trader Joe's. There were more expensive places to buy my first bottle of Sherry, but they didn't have any Amontillado. I suppose we can blame Poe here...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home