I'm Free Now...
This morning, a trusted friend of mine told me that he had achieved his lifelong goal of HAVING SEX WITH TWO WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME [sic]. This revelation dovetailed nicely into a thought processes aroused in me from an earlier conversation with another friend, concerning the lack of availability of any single woman with whom I might want to have sex.
While I had abandoned the idea to fate, dear readers, I think it is now time to bring back this once lost endeavor. I must focus all my energies on this idea (if not on any effort to actually make it happen). At least it will keep my mind occupied and keep my from further pining, but where does one begin?

1 Comments:
It really isn't *that* great. The only thing it really does is bolster your ego and give you bragging rights. Big whup.
Jay-
8:22 AM, October 20, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home