Red Dragon Tattoo
One hour on the bike and 30 mins in the gym today and I know that a couple of days in a row being back on getting in shape doesn't make a difference, but I sure feel a hell of a lot better. Tired as all hell, but better.
I'm sitting on my floor naked with a towel draped around my lap (since the door's open). I've just had a BLT for dinner and I'm thinking about that Amontillado. I've got that dried sweat feeling on my skin, but it's not sticky. It feels clean. My door is open, because it's kind of hot in here, but there's a good breeze coming in from the ocean, as always. I can hear the fountain in the courtyard bubbling and Wilco is playing How to Fight Loneliness. I am full, and I am content.
Soon I will get into the shower, then have a drink, then bed time.
[insert big sigh here]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home