SCARY F!@#ING SHIT!
Yesterday was my first attempt at going out to the second bouy by myself. As usual, the other swimmers were all headed back in by the time I got there. It was still light this time, which I thought was a good thing, but it turns out that when it's light, you can see what's going on down there underneath you.
For some reason, the area between the first and second bouy is just chock full of some pretty creepy stuff. At first I told myself that the dark spoltches below me were just rocks or patches of kelp... until one unfolded it's wings and flapped towards me. I think it was one of these. They're harmless, and they leave you alone, but damn they're big. Kind of makes you wonder what else is going on down there.
Apart from that, and almost planting my face into this, which, I am now reading, apparently has very "potent stingers", the swim was pretty uneventful.
Man the ocean freaks me out.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home