Sleep on The Floor, Dream about Me
I slept for over 13 hours last night, from around 6PM until just before 8 in the morning. I guess I was pretty tired from swimming and yoga (yes, I've been doing yoga. I guess some prejudices can be changed). I took a long walk in the wimpy half-rain of San Diego this morning. You can walk in this stuff for hours and still never get wet. I think I'll take the rest of the day off.
There's so much that I should be doing around the house today, and none of it involves sitting on the couch and fucking around on the internet, and yet here I am. Another lovely Sunday. At some point, I will call to invite my friends to dinner, then go food shopping. I'm going to try to avoid taking another nap though I certainly do feel like it. Is this total physical breakdown again, or am I just getting old?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home