Jesus, like I'm supposed to know?

Monday, December 05, 2005

Bananas And Dancing with Toothbrushes

Gritty.

That's how I like to feel in the morning. Like some hung over, cigarette smoking, coffee drinking, aging private detective, dragged from bed after a late night stakeout to follow up on a new lead. It's helpful to live one's life like a bad movie plot, especially in the AM, when you're not a morning person, and getting out of bed seems like a special hell. Problem is, I don't smoke, I'm not a PI, and I don't even drink coffee.

It's hard to look tough with a Felix the Cat mug full of hot cocoa.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tough is being man enough to drink hot cocoa from a felix the cat mug. tough is burning your finger tip off. tough is hanging out with a smartass for endless hours of LOST. You're one tough guy. Don't let anyone tell you different.

12:57 PM, December 05, 2005

 
Blogger tortaluga said...

bananas dancing with toothbrushes would also be good.

8:00 PM, December 06, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is tortaluga always so skulky with her photographs?

4:42 AM, December 09, 2005

 
Blogger super des said...

mmm cocoa.

8:10 PM, March 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home