Jesus, like I'm supposed to know?

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Stories and cigarettes...

...Ruined the lives of lesser girls...

I like it when you walk though my door.

Today I ate by myself at the Turf. I love the Turf. I had veggie kababs, rather than the usual steak, for a change, and I took my god-damned good time about them. They were accompanied, of course, by a Jamesons (neat) and a Bass... and why not? I sat back in that booth-- for I decided, though I was flying solo (as Jason the bar back put it) that I would sit myself down at a table-- and I cooked my kababs and ate them with a great, big grin on my face. I. Love. This. Place. I love the people here, and I love the atmosphere.

It was nice to have an evening to do whatsoever I please, but all the same, I like it when you walk through my door, and tonight, I walked in alone.

Just something I thought you should know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home