kneesels
Last night I chickened out in swimming the cove for the first time. I got my feet in and, it was too cold and too dark. I think swimming is over for the year (outside of the pool, that is) unless I get a wet suit.
I did not, however, chicken out on getting up at 6AM and riding my bike to work. Mostly because I had a friend meeting up with me. Otherwise, I'd probably still be cozy in bed as we speak. Mmmm... cozy. That sounds good. At least I have tea.
Had a very nice visit from my friend the birthday girl last night, though she left before officially turning 29, since I needed to sleep. Happy birthday!
1 Comments:
You needed to sleep... i wanted to drink... when are we ever gonna meet in the middle?
12:49 PM, September 28, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home