What Part of It Don't You Get?
I reuse to read reviews, or hear anything about Snakes on A Plane before I go see it (hopefully tonight). Nevertheless, people are trying to express their opinion loudly, via text, large headlines, blogs, whatever and some comments have been unavoidable. To those of you who think that it does not live up to the internet "hype" I have this to say:
"Are you a fucking moron?"
The sum total of the internet hype was this: There are snakes. They are on a plane. That's it. Doesn't live up to the hype? In what way? Were there no snakes? Was there no plane? Were the snakes not on the plane? No? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP RUINING MY MOVIE.
...MF Snakes...
2 Comments:
I first heard of the MF snakes on a MF plane from you.
Go see it man.
3:36 PM, August 22, 2006
oh, so you haven't heard about how there actually aren't any snakes?
total letdown.
5:44 PM, August 23, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home