Jesus, like I'm supposed to know?

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

WHAT FUCKING PART OF STAY AWAY FROM ME AND DON'T CALL DOES SHE NOT UNDERSTAND?

I can't talk to her. My therapist says I CAN'T talk to her. I told her this. She knows I'm not just being selfish or petty. She knows this. She promised. I made her promise not to call or write or come over no matter what. I told her, specifically, that things would come up that would make her want to call me and that she can't. She knows it is hurtful to me. She knows it is unhealthy. WHY THE FUCKING FUCK DOES SHE FUCKING KEEP FUCKING DOING IT?

FUCK!

What is wrong with this woman? (so fucking much). She has a someone. She has someone that she sleeps with everynight, someone she goes home to while I sleep alone. She has someone that she's been with the whole fucking time I was dating her. Someone she lied to me about, someone who she told me she had broken up with long before and was now just a friend and roommate. She is sleeping naked with this someone every night while I sleep alone. For over a year, every night with her while I was alone. WHAT FUCKING RIGHT DOES SHE HAVE TO TALK TO ME????

WHAT FUCKING RIGHT!??

How can anyone be so selfish that they don't care about someone's basic right to time, space and privacy?

My heart is pounding. My phone is unplugged.

I'm beginning to hate her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home