Jesus, like I'm supposed to know?

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I didn't drive to the wrong apartment today, but I did try to check my old e-mail account. Good thing I had it cancelled.

I also received approximately $104 back from my $600 deposit on my old place. There were a lot of fraudulent charges, like $256 to repaint the place (didn't need it and they did a crappy job painting it before I moved in, which is why the paint peeled in some places), $110 to sand and re-finish the floors (which clearly had not been sanded or refinished in years at the time I moved in) and a $75 cleaning fee (I cleaned the shit out of that place before I left). I'm pissed, and I can't afford to lose the money and I don't know what recourse I have. Court is not really an attractive option.

Grrr... I hate when I try to do the right thing, like take care of the place where I live and not screw over my landlord on last months rent, and I end up getting screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home