Jesus, like I'm supposed to know?

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Writing On The Wall

There is something that I am forgetting, and I do not know what that thing is.


Work is busy, but I think things are under control there. I have very little worry in my social life right now. Finances could be better, and I'm not in the shape I'd like to be in, but there's nothing new there. Why then am I walking around feeling like there's a knot in my shoelace that I haven't had time to get undone. I can still walk without tripping, but I can't lace my shoe up all the way either. Sooner or later, I'm going to have to sit down and see just how tightly it's wrapped.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

might I suggest loafers or possibly velcro? bypass the laces altogether?

1:47 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger Jonna* said...

Maybe even squishy flip flops that take walking in the rain to a new extreme?

4:10 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger tortaluga said...

barefoot. barefoot all the way.

7:06 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i suggest you grow a mighty pelt over your feet. or wear air jordans. either way. what do i care?

11:44 PM, December 15, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home