No Excuses
and, like, that kind of stuff, you know?
Hey, here's an idea. How about we give you so much work that you're up all night doing it, and you don't have time to take care of even the normal things, like getting enough sleep, eating breakfast and lunch everyday, cleaning your house washing your clothes or shaving? Then, to make it more fun, we're going to act like you're not on crutches recovering from broken legs and make sure you don't have enough time to call your doctor, or do your rehab. And then, and you're really going to like this, we're not going to pay you any extra for this or give you extra time off.
Does that sound okay?
Corporate America is so fucked up. I'm not just whining. I know everyone has to go through this, but why do we allow it as a culture. I think that we need to re-evaluate the purpose of our careers. They are supposed to provide us with a means to support ourselves, not take away our ability to do so.
Okay, enough of that.
So cute coffee shop girl was not there this morning. Too bad. I was going to try to feel her out (which is different than feeling her up-- let's not get ahead of ourselves here) and see if she's single. I'll try again tomorrow.
Still not sure about our little friend up in LA. We write. We keep it fairly casual. We'll see.
That's all, I guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home