Sshhhhhh....
I've just woken up.
I'm on the couch at my friend's house in Venice, and I'm still under the blankets. I was letting morning thoughts and feelings--about friends, girlfriends, work, sex, money, whatever-- idly float over me. I was just forming in my mind and image of a woman, stradling me, barelegged, when the feeling of making love to someone you're really in love with, the knowing, just before the instant of entering her that this is the woman you want forever, the feeling like it's been years since you last made love, and that her skin in the finest thing you've ever felt, this comes over me without warning and my guts to turn to jelly.
God, I miss that.
God, mornings are weird.

3 Comments:
I was just thinking this morning how you were probably incapable of those feelings given your aggressive, dominating style en coitus.
2:01 PM, January 10, 2006
WOW! I didn't realize I'd had anonymous sex before!
PS Heh. You said "en coitus"
11:25 AM, January 11, 2006
"En coitus" what does this mean... I only have a Webster's Elementary Dictionary on hand, for childern in the elementary grades. Apparently elementary childern shouldn't know this word...
2:51 PM, January 14, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home