Jesus, like I'm supposed to know?

Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Fond Farewell to A Friend...

I'm not a blog for every occasion type of guy. I didn't start this with a specific topic in mind; certainly not a finite one. I did, however, have a specific goal, and that was to work through certain issues that needed some thinking on at the time. That's done now. Doubtless I'll have more to say on other things and even some afterthoughts on this one, but those will have to happen elsewhere.

It's been interesting times.

Now say goodbye.

4 Comments:

Blogger super des said...

goodbye?

8:41 AM, February 11, 2007

 
Blogger tortaluga said...

not really though, right?

3:10 PM, February 11, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the trusted barometer of life will now have to be 8 on the 8th? or i guess there's, i don't know, that talking thing... until you start a new thread to share any new work in progress.

xxoo

3:34 PM, February 11, 2007

 
Blogger super des said...

Thank you so much for your donation! Ir was about this time last year that a random stranger donated, and thus I "met" you!

1:33 PM, March 02, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home